top of page


We understand sometimes purchasing a piece of furniture or starting a remodeling project can be a little tough. Please see our financing options below:

Custom Furniture

The invoice total will be split into 2 payments. A 60% upfront payment will be required to process the order. The remaining 40% will be due upon completion of manufacturing and prior to delivery. 

Larger Scale Projects

We are currently in negotiations with a third-party lender to partner up with to be able to provide easy installment payment options. We will have more on this very soon.

bottom of page